Happy Halloween all you out there in Wigshop land! (I tried to make a Halloween-themed Sunsphere photo, but Photoshop keeps making my computer crash.)
There's plenty of festivities going on in our fair city tonight, so don't be left in the dark after the kiddies have stopped coming to your door looking for tricks or treats.
And as I'm always uninformed, please let me know what I'm leaving off the list.
- AllKnox.com is hosting Scare in the Square at Market Square from 5 -10 p.m. Trick-or-treating, music and costume contests. This is a family-friendly event for those of you looking for wholesomeness on this, the most unwholesome of holidays.
- World Grotto is staying up all night with Nightmare on the Square. Art Vandalay is among some of the bands playing tonight. After the booze stops flowing for the night, the Grotto will serve coffee and breakfast.
- There's a block party in the Old City. Traffic will be blocked at Jackson and Central, and there will be live music. It's free and wristbands are available if you want to purchase booze.
- Freaker's Ball is being held at the Valarium. You'll need to get tickets if you want to get in.
- Nearly every bar has a live band tonight, and you can check out those listings at the Metro Pulse.